Ribbon Cable Tester with Memory
Standard 0.1" or 2.54mm x 2.54mm pitch headers
- Memory OFF, just plug the cable in and press the test button. If the last connection found matches a standard connector pin count then the cable passes, otherwise the cable has failed with either a short or open circuit.
- Memory ON, test the cable against a special cable held in memory. All 64 pins are checked.
- Continuity (end to end) less than 4.7K ohms.
- Short Circuits (end to end) and between connected pins, less than 4.7K ohms.
- Open Circuits (end to end) and between connected pins, greater than 10K ohms.
- Less than 1 second test time.
- Minimum distance between connectors of the same size only 130mm.
- Non-volatile memory feature.
- L 290mm W 143mm D 35mm.
- Uses 4 x AAA battery (not supplied).